FOREWORD ~ THIS BLOG CONTAINS HOMOSEXUAL STORIES WITH EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Final Letter Break ~ Ang Nawawala

It has been, uhm, what? 2 and a half years now to be exact? Yet reading again the stories I have written here takes me back like it was just yesterday. Realizing it just now, na-miss ko pala ang magsulat.

However, I know that this will be the last one.

As much as I would like to continue (or maybe just to finish the story about Uno and Ace), I can't. Aside from having a hard time in remembering most of the details, the thing is, I don't want to anymore. I'm letting the past buried where it should be. No more opening of wounds long healed.

The truth is... I fucked up.

I failed in being a writer because I made the ultimate mistake of letting the alternate persona that I created here affect my personal life. I have never learned. All the lessons I was bragging about before have only turned into a kind of hypocrisy which I have kept hidden since my previous post.

Uno was long gone. Ace was a skeleton I hate to see again. Another guy after them had also tried and failed. Now, I'm dating someone new. But he is not the reason for this sudden reappearance of mine.

Somehow, I believe that this blog deserves a proper end. A note that is way overdue. I would like to apologize for ruining everything. I am truly sorry for ending it the way I did more than 2 years ago. I only wish that I could have done more, that I could never stop writing. But I accepted right then and there my fate. I have already lost.

I am not the same person as when I started this blog. I will never be that idealistic guy ever again; I believe I'm already too damaged to be him. Still, I am happy with a few things, like becoming good friends with several of my faithful readers.

Shet! 2017 na, ang drama-drama ko pa rin. Kairita! *hahahaha*

Anyhow, this is goodbye. Thank you very much for your time. I'm keeping this public so that you can revisit Sepsep and his adventures whenever you feel like it. Ciao!

9 comments:

  1. One day, you will come back again and start writing.

    I may not be a fan of the content of your blog but I will always be one of your friends in and out of this little niche we all call our tiny comfort zone.

    I miss you and all the bakels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can start all over again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sepsep!!! sobrang namiss ko yung blog mo. alam mo, reading this, makes me feel (somehow) happy. grabe, kinikilig ako habang binabasa ko ito. sobra! kaya please, come back to blogging. i miss your blog, Sepsep!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog ka na lang ng mga bago. Travel blog? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And so this is goodbye. Paalam Sepsep.
    Ingat lagi. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...